NH Rivers Guide Service COVID-19 mitigation
The health and safety of students, guests, and staff remains our
highest priority. Effective immediately we are implementing the
following steps to minimize risk of infection during our classes
and guided trips:
By its very nature fly fishing requires separation to facilitate
safe practice of the sport. In addition:
- Hand sanitizer and/or sanitary wipes will be available for
client use during our classes and guided trips.
- Equipment will be sanitized before being issued to clients.
If clients have their own equipment they are welcome to bring
it to class or on trips.
- Guides/instructors will make every effort to adhere to safe
distance guidelines between students/clients.
- For our full day guided trips and classes, we do not offer lunch.
However, clients are welcome to furnish their own lunch if they
- Our guides/instructors have received Covid-19 vaccinations.
We appreciate you telling us your vaccination status.
Although we are taking necessary precautions, it is impossible
to cover every eventuality. We expect our clients to be as conscientious
as we are and follow all recommended guidelines to protect yourself